Saturday, February 18, 2023
“I loved working with Charlotte. She brings great energy to each session… She’s a professional. She gets the job done and she makes the day enjoyable.”
> L Fresh the Lion
Charlotte is a songwriter, producer, and vocal engineer who has established herself as one of the best in Sydney’s new generation of music creatives. She has garnered session credits with artists such as Masked Wolf, ULA, Chance Perez, L-Fresh the Lion & Ayesha Madon.
She has vocal producing and engineering credits on releases by Thelma Plum, Eves Karydas, L-Fresh the Lion and ASTA, and has assistant engineered for artists such as Rae Sremmurd, ASAP Rocky, Masked Wolf & Timmy Trumpet.
As well as this, Charlotte has co-writing/production credits with Eurovision’s Wildcard Erica Padilla, upcoming Rnb artists Sophia Be & Clarrisa Mei, as well as local pop artists ETHAN, Christina Isabella & Allan Raph.
As a singer-songwriter, Charlotte loves to work from the top-line down into all the facets of music production. She has a love for pop and RnB and is passionate about cultivating and championing new upcoming artists in every step of creating a song!”
Listen to Charlotte’s work on Spotify
Full Discography for playlist:
- Christina Isabella – ‘Fake Friends’ co-wrote, mixed
- ETHAN – ‘Complicated’ Co-wrote and produced
- Thelma Plum – ‘Home Coming Queen’ assisted vocal production
- Christina Isabella – ‘Gaslighter’ co-wrote, produced, vocal produced & mixed
- L-Fresh the LION – ‘Strength’ vocal produced & engineered
- Sophia Be – ‘I’m So In Love’ co-wrote, produced, vocal produced & mixed
- ASTA – ‘Want You To Know’ assisted vocal production
- Clarissa Mei – ‘Swipe Right’ vocal produced & co-produced
- Erica Padilla – ‘Feelings’ Produced & mixed
- Allan Raph – ‘Nervous’ vocal produced & engineered
- Young & Free – ‘House of the Lord – Live’ Co-wrote and produced
- Lamalo ft Charlotte Adelle – ‘Six Feet under’ – Wrote & co-produced