Monday, January 1, 2018
We’ve survived – and thrived – our first full year in operation! Thank you to everyone who has helped us wear-in the studio over the past twelve months.
Here’s a round-up of our highlights:
- Earlier in the year we revised our rates – contact us for a quote!
- We achieved 3x ARIA nominations, plus accommodated sessions for Alison Wonderland, Angus & Julia Stone, Dean Lewis, Julia Michaels, Mansionair, Ocean Alley, Sean Paul, Spit Syndicate, Vallis Alps, Vera Blue and The Voice.
- Billie EiIish, Lorde, Netflix, Niall Horan and PMC Speakers all did showcases or filming sessions in the studio.
- There’s over $50,000 of new gear in the studio – including mics, outboard, guitar amps and monitoring.
- We have improved Podcasting and Interview capabilities.
- In partnership with Universal Music Australia and The Industry Observer, we undertook the Inaugural Forbes Street Studio Grant, achieving over 400 entries, and offering recording + marketing support to wining band PLTS.
Interested in doing a project with us?